Tuesday, April 29, 2008

~~Story On My Birthday~~

Well, there is my 24th birthday on 28th April 2008. It was yesterday. I was in my home in the morning with family. My mum bought me nasi lemak and gave me a warm kisses for celebrating my birthday. So do with my best dad. After he came back from surau, he said, "happy birthday" and smile at me...I kissed my parent cheek to thankful them for brought me into this world. After taking my breakfast, I’m drove back to USM campus. About one and half hours, I arrived and do my routine works, working in the workshop, using ring mill of cause. Then I’m having my lunch with my buddies, Dee, Axxa, Marcell, Ana, Ija, Dina, Yus and Arniey. Niza is not included because she still in her room, while Aniey still in the bus, on her way back to USM. Then I’m continuing my jobs and suddenly Dee informs me that they want to see Iyna who had giving birth to her beautiful daughter on 27th April. So, they prepared with the present while I’m just relaxing and updating my friendster profile...
We visited Iyna in private hospital namely, Hospital Selasih in Kulim. We went there by three cars, mine, Axxa’s and Kak An’s. When we arrived, there is just Arif, Iyna’s husband welcoming us. We can’t wait to see the princess…So cute and beautiful just like her mum…Namely, Wan Rifaa Rafhanah binti Wan Mohd Ariff…We having a little chat with Iyna who was unwell because she giving a birth by operation because there are some troubles. Then after spent about two hours there, we went to stall recommended by Raa for having our dinner…I so hungry and can’t wait to eating…nyum..nyum..nyum…I’m ordered Char Kuey Teow same with Niza…Then we drove back to USM and arrived at 10 p.m…On the way, we facing a small flood in Jalan Sungai Bakap-Junjung…This is my first time saw with my own eyes the cars flooded about a quarter meter when trying to cross the road…But it ok about a meter upwards…
After brushed my teeth and my face, I ready to sleep without taking a shower because there is raining and I’m felt cold…When my eyes tried to sleep, suddenly Dee asked me to accompany her to toilet…She told me she afraid because the nearer toilet was locked and we had to go to the toilet at the center of the block…By thinking nothing, I’m just followed her until we reached at the toilet…I saw my face on the mirror when Ana suddenly come smiling weirdly and showering me with smelling water…All my buddies came out and shouted “Happy Birthday”…Oh gosh, I’m just surprise and after them with a ‘gayung’ filled by water…I’m chasing Ana until her room but she locked the door and didn’t want to opened it…Then I’m came back to the toilet, saw Axxa, Marcell and Niza cleaned the dirt that they made…Slowly I threw water to Axxa and everybody shouted…hahahah…yes, u also wet like me…Niza and Marcell was trapped and can’t run away, only Axxa escaped…So the two of my little friends really wet just like me...But they not satisfied so they made a story that I’m was crying and blamed them for everything…Ana and Dee felt sorry and try to persuade me…But their wrong, when they came, their also getting wet like us…Only Axxa not believing the story and she safe but on her last birthday on 11th April, she tricked more than me…hahahaha…
This is my story that happened on my birthday…Thanks to my buddies for the surprise ‘thing’ and I will never forget about it!!!...Thank you everyone…

1 comment:

KESIHATAN ANDA KEUTAMAAN KAMI said...

happy day selamat panjang umur salam pengenalan.bye